Happy Friday! This week just flew by and I’m looking forward to the weekend. The past couple of days we’ve had weather In the mid 40-50s which has felt so warm compared to the 20s! I really hope the rest of the winter will be mild. Fingers crossed. ☺️
As part of my New Years goals (focusing on gratitude), I decided to incorporate “8 things” of a positive nature, into a post once or every other week. The number 8 doesn’t have any significance; I thought it wasn’t too large or too small or a number 😉
1. The warm weather. I’m not a winter person, so warmer temps lift my spirit.
2. Taking the kiddos to swim lessons. I love outings like this especially in the winter.
3. Benjamin really accelerating in swimming. It’s been a long time coming but it brings me so much joy watching him become a “fish”.
4. Letting go of little things. Yesterday the kids spilled 2 bottles of water, Leah spilled a milkshake on herself in the car seat, and Hannah punctured her milkshake cup. (In the car while I was driving) It got to the point where it became almost comical. But there are more important things then fretting over messes.
5. Leah’s giggles. The way she shouts “Dada! Mama!”
6. Hot baths with Lush bath bombs.
7. The best hubby who will drop everything and bring me sparkling lime water while soaking in said bath.
8. Jonathan’s reading. He was a slower/late reader and he recently really started to enjoy it!
Hope you guys have a good weekend!
PS My jeans are old, and the “TresChic” tee is sold out from J. Crew but I linked some other cute tees from there!