Happy Monday! For whatever reason Mondays always seem to be such a draggy (is that a word?!) day. Butttt I’ve been working on staying positive and looking at the highlights rather than downers. ( Cozy sweaters help too.) SO, therefore, Happy Monday. 🙂
Oversized sweaters have been my comfy go to for cold winter days. I love this ivory sweater with loose sleeves. I’ll pair it with leggings and ugg boots, but it would look cute with distressed denim as well.
I haven’t done an “8 Things” since last month so here goes! ( Which is just my way to find gratitude for the little things.)
- Leah has been saying “hot” a lot lately. When she thinks the bath water is too warm or if her food is too warm It is adorable.
- Watching TV with Ryan after the kids go to bed. I’ve really gotten into Seal Team. Have you guys seen it at all? I think its pretty good.
- Freshly blown out hair. I’ve “studied” the tricks of stylists in salons and have perfected it over the years. Why pay for a blow out if you can do it just as well? Maybe I’ll post a tutorial at some point.
- Planning family summer day trips/vacation
- Blue, sunny skies. (even if its cold outside.)
- Running to the mall with the girls.
- I started BBG last week and Holy Cow, my abs are burning! I can’t wait to see how I progress.
- I managed to paint our bathroom this weekend. Thank God it is done! and thank God for all the help Ryan was. 🙂